Job: Mobile Developer (Android)
|Active since||12-07-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Fixed term contract with option...|
Would you like to make your world bigger?
Would you like to contribute to a fast growing environment?
Then this job is for you!
Mobile Developer (Android)
As an Android Mobile E-business Developer you will be working in the KLM Mobile Team.
We work as an Agile self-organizing product team and are responsible for the entire life-cycle of our products. Developing business critical applications that allow our customers to buy tickets, check-in and board the planes using our mobile products.
Your duties, among others, will consist of:
• Development of mobile applications with an optimal user experience in mind.
• Development of new or updated functionality whilst following our coding guidelines and quality.
• Maintenance of existing applications in our portfolio in accordance with the service agreements in place.
• Development of the automated tests and unit tests for the applications.
We actively encourage and reward the use of your own initiative in areas of innovation and development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive professional with the necessary knowledge and experience of technological developments; someone who will help us to improve our products on an on-going basis. An energetic personality that’s constantly looking to improve the processes on which the business owners can always rely. It’s very important that you can work as part of a team and that you understand not only the organization but you are able to work in a fast paced, international environment with multiple cultures.
In addition if you happen to fit the following criteria, then we are looking for you!
• You have completed an IT-related college or university in the direction of Computer Science or similar.
• You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in building business apps using JEE and you have worked in Scrum teams.
• You can communicate in English.
• You have knowledge of the constantly evolving tools: Gradle, Sonar, Bamboo, Git, Stash, Confluence, JIRA, Zeplin, frameworks and techniques for development and experience in application management and development methodologies.
• You have some knowledge about libraries: Mortar, RxJava.
• You are able to translate customer needs into practical innovations.
• You have good communication skills at various organizational levels.
Your development within AIR FRANCE – KLM
Working at AIR FRANCE KLM means being part of a leading international airline. It also means that you work for the company that was named in 2015 as the most preferred employer among high level education graduates.
You will work in an inspiring and challenging environment with plenty of room for personal development. You will work with the latest technologies and take part in innovative and challenging projects.
Our dynamic teams are open to initiative and if you want to increase your skills, you have the freedom and support to do so.
AIR FRANCE KLM is committed to energetic, motivated employees. You can count on perfect facilities, ample opportunity for personal development, a healthy work / life balance and excellent benefits.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you excited about our company and do you think you are suitable for the position of Mobile Developer? Apply now!
Please send your application including your C.V. and cover letter.
You will be notified within two weeks about your application. During the recruitment process, you will have two interviews in the morning or afternoon, a technical discussion with one of our colleagues and we will discuss the technical and personality tests that you have completed before the interviews.
A background check is part of the selection procedure
Would you like to know more?
Look on our website https://klm.heeft-vacatures.nl/ or contact Simone van Leeuwen.
T: +31 (0)20-64 96100
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
Logistics & Supply Chain
|Name||Simone van Leeuwen|