Job: Technical Lead Front End
|Active since||25-10-2016||Job category||IT - Software Development|
|Educational level||Bachelor / Graduate||Employment type||Fixed term contract with option...|
|Hours||32 - 40||Salary||56-68K|
You’re just what we’re looking for to join our FastTrack department. You’ll be working in a team that creates web solutions for our customers in a fast-paced and agile manner. Our customers vary from Cargo to Crew Planning and from Finance to Engineering and Maintenance. We work on projects of 2 to 3 months in duration, from the initial idea to implementation. You’re the expert in the team in terms of Front End aspects. You get involved at an early stage in order to assess possible new projects. You enjoy coaching colleagues and have a good dose of problem-solving skills.
This position offers you ample opportunity to try out new technologies and often to work on location at the business. In other words, no two days are alike!
Our wish list
- Higher professional or academic education
- Relevant work experience as a Senior Front End Developer
- Experience with Maven, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Node JS en Git.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch
- Highly adaptable and customer oriented
- Lots of freedom in terms of tools, working hours and location
- Opportunity to try out new technologies
- Opportunity to work behind the scenes at a major airline
- Possibility to work with a modern stack: we currently use Angular JS, Node JS, ECMAScript 2015, Typescript, HTML and CSS
- MacBook and a mobile phone subscription
- Significant discount off airline tickets
- Excellent pension scheme
- Travel expense allowance and free use of bus network at Schiphol
- Opportunity to work in an international team of professionals
- Opportunity for personal development and possible promotion to technical lead, project manager, delivery lead or scrum master
- Ample opportunities for training and attending seminars
Ready for take-off?
Apply here! The deadline is November 27th. Please send us your CV and cover letter and we’ll let you know as quickly as possible whether you will be invited to an interview. We will ask you to carry out a capacity test beforehand. Interviews are scheduled for December 12th and 20th.
Feel free to contact Simone van Leeuwen, recruiter, at +31 (0)6-53 97 61 88.
IT - Software Development
|Industry / Industries||
Logistics & Supply Chain
|Name||Simone van Leeuwen|